8.6.11

One Year

On the 5th June my husband and I celebrated our 1st Wedding Anniversary!! 


One year of being married...
One year of fun days & tough days...
One year of fending for ourselves...
One year of learning to live with a boy...
One year of knowing I'm coming home to my best friend...
One year of sharing a bed...
One year of relaxing days on the lounge...
One year of knowing i have someone to look after me...
One year of learning...
One year of looking towards the future...
One year of Love...
One year of Meals shared...
One year of a coffee made for me every morning...
One year of laughter...


The day I married my husband was such a joyous day, we had a wonderful day sharing it with our family and friends. It was such a relaxed day and went way too fast. We laughed, we cried, ate amazing food, drank wine and danced the night away. 


Here are some pictures of our day...
































Handmade Birds thanks to the lovely Lauren from L is For 










Photos by: Vibe Photography 






2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...