8.7.11

Another Year Older

It was my Birthday this week...another year older, another year to reflect on all the things I am grateful for.

It was a really great Birthday. Plenty of time spent with Family & Friends, copious amounts of laughter and scrumptious meals shared.

And I really was spoiled with presents -- extra points to my amazing husband for reading my blog and tracking down a box of these Pantone Postcards


We awoke to beautiful morning

Mediteranian Baked Eggs with Chirizzo 

St. Ali Coffee (of course)


Floor Lamp (good picking husband)

Excellent present choices by my wonderful husband


Love my new watch from my family

And a little present that i bought for myself


Happy Friday!! Enjoy the weekend whatever you may be up too...











1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...