21.4.11

Long Weekend Projects

Seeing how i am in a decorating/gardening type of mood this week. I am thinking i will take advantage of the 5 day long weekend and do some things around our little home.

We have some mix matched timber dining chairs...they are starting to annoy me. We are saving up for some US Navy chairs...replica's of course ;) but in the meantime i think its time to rejuvenate our current chairs. I found this little project which i have decided to do this weekend.


We have some recycled timber sleepers that we were given by some friends and we are going to get started on our veg patch...with the guidance of my river cottage handbook. There is nothing i love more than being out in the garden on these sunny autumn days with my husband.
I also really like this outdoor planting table on design*sponge but i think this will be a project for another weekend. Don't want to do too much work...i have a book and a few magazines waiting for me to read.



Get outdoors & enjoy the sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...