28.4.11

Nursery Rhymes

My lovely Sister is having another baby in about 15 weeks. Yikes! I am beyond excited to have a new born baby in the family again. I love being an Auntie more than anything…it is the most fun. I love my two amazing nieces.   

I was delighted when my sister asked me to help her decorate the nursery...she already has her hands full with the two princesses. So I have my little thinking cap on at the moment and have been looking around for affordable ideas. She is keeping the sex of the baby a surprise so we will have to keep it gender neutral.

I found this charming post on design*sponge...a sneak peek at some nurseries. Here are a few of my favorites.







I'm open to suggestions if anyone have any ideas...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...