15.5.11

Heritage


My Great-Great Aunt turned 90 this week. 

What a feat. What a life she has lead. I wonder about the things she would of seen over her lifetime and the wisdom she shares. She was in the airforce with her sweet heart who passed away not long ago.

Aunty Daph was my dear Granny's Aunty and i love that we still have someone that knew my Granny the longest and can share the history of our family.

My Mum, Sister & I flew to the Gold Coast for the day to celebrate Aunty Daph's Birthday. It was such a delight to see her and spend some time with her. She is still bright as a button and will tell you how it is...which is what i love about her. 

I really do love my family...they fill my heart with Joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...