15.5.11

Veg Patch // Part One

Finally we have made a small start on our Veg Patch


While at my Great-Great Aunts 90th Birthday my wonderful husband surprised me with getting started on our veg patch. 


When we moved into our little home there was a lot of rubbish on the block that we had to remove, amongst this rubbish was a cast iron bath tub which we couldn't bring ourselves to get rid of. 

As much as i would love that some how this bath tub could be installed in the house, it will be used in the yard as our herb garden.

It is a work in progress, thanks to my thoughtful Dad-in-law we have a start of some Thyme and Rocket.

I'm cooking Osso Buco at the moment using fresh Thyme from our herb garden...it smells delicious and we will soon be enjoying a hearty winter warming meal.

I will keep you posted on the progress of our Veg Patch but for now here are some pics of what we have achieved so far.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...